Graphite Rod Electrode with PTFE Adapter for Electrolytic Cell
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- High purity graphite rod electrode for electrochemistry, commonly used as cathode in electrolytic cell
- Graphite rod: 6 mm OD x 90 mm long; temperature range: room temperature to?60 °C
- Contain a high purity graphite rod, PTFE adapter, and gold-plate copper rod as terminal
- Please use with cautions since graphite is easy to break
- Warranty: StonyLab 1-year limited warranty; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.