Filtering Flask,24/40 Standard Taper Outer Joint,50-1000 ml
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- StonyLab filtering flask is widely used for vacuum filtration in laboratories; particularly useful when filtering slow-moving or challenging-to-filter concentrated solutions under normal pressure
- With 24/40 standard taper outer joint and 9 mm hose interface
- 1 pack; available capacity in 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml
- Made of Borosilicate glass; reusable, high quality material and perfect handcraft
- StonyLab ensures high quality products and premium customer service; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
2-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Rest easy knowing that all web registered members receive a 2-Year Comprehensive Warranty on their purchases.
Buy with confidence! Our 10-day Price Adjustment policy ensures you get the best deal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Well made Buchner Flask for chemistry laboratory filtering.
Came packaged well and intact.
A quality piece of glassware.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.