Watch Glasses,70/100/150 mm, 10 Pack
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- stonyLab watch glass is a flat circular glass disc used in laboratories as a surface for holding or mixing small quantities of liquids or powders
- Commonly used in scientific experiments and laboratory procedures, such as evaporating solvents or heating small samples; can also be used as a lid for beakers, evaporating dishes and other containers
- 10 pack; 70 mm / 100 mm / 150 mm diameter
- Well-crafted with borosilicate glass; featuring a smooth surface and high degree of transparency; note: cannot be heated directly
- Warranty: StonyLab provides premium products and professional customer service; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
2-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Rest easy knowing that all web registered members receive a 2-Year Comprehensive Warranty on their purchases.
Buy with confidence! Our 10-day Price Adjustment policy ensures you get the best deal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How thick are the 150mm watch glasses?
It has a thickness of about 2 mm.
Nice addition to my lab
I havent used them yet, but they appear to be exactly as advertised.
Is a pretty simple tool. Works great as a cover and an evaporative dish.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.