Electrolytic Single Output Switch Mode Digital DC Power Supply
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Work perfectly for laboratory, science class, bench testing, electrochemical experiment, R & D, educational, and other activities that require DC power
- Continuously adjustable 0 to 30 V and 0 to 5 A output with 0.01 V and 0.001 A precise accuracy
- Low output ripple/noise; maintain stable voltage and current under full load
- Feature multiple self-protections, such as overvoltage protection (OVP), thermal overload protection, earth leakage protection, overload and short circuit protection
- Warranty: StonyLab 1-year limited warranty; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
2-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Rest easy knowing that all web registered members receive a 2-Year Comprehensive Warranty on their purchases.
Buy with confidence! Our 10-day Price Adjustment policy ensures you get the best deal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi! I would like to use two of these in series to produce negative voltage. Is that advisable? According to the spec sheet, they should be fine. But I want to make sure, that there's no red flags I should know about.
It is not recommended to operate in this way.
Thank you for your interest,
I've been using this bench power supply for quite some time and love it. It's stable, easy to use and quiet.
Simple & easy to use controls & features...digital/programable setpoints would be a great future improvement.
The power supply will be fine for our purposes.?
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.