Pressure Equalizing Graduated Addition Funnel with 24/40 Joints, PTFE Stopcock, 50-500 ml
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Pressure Equalizing Addition Funnel is commonly used in general closed system experiments and experiments that require dripping solutions; it is mainly connected with reaction vessel to drop solution, which can isolate the air, prevent solvent from volatilizing, and speed up experiment process
- Borosilicate glass; Capacity:capacity: 50ml with graduation, 100ml with graduation, 500 ml with graduation
- 24/40 joint top and bottom
- Cylindrical style with PTFE stopcock
- StonyLab ensures high quality products and premium customer service. If received damaged, please contact us immediately
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
2-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Rest easy knowing that all web registered members receive a 2-Year Comprehensive Warranty on their purchases.
Buy with confidence! Our 10-day Price Adjustment policy ensures you get the best deal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I dont think you could find a better addition funnel this size at any price. Shipping was on time, packaging was sufficient.
This is a professional laboratory utensil
Excellent quality and good sized for the price.
hen I have questions, stonylab will answer them seriously, I will always buy the products I need from stobylab, it is worth recommending
Glass arrived in good reusable packing for storage. Glass is free of cracks, voids, or inclusions.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.