Glass Vacuum Take Off Adapter, 105 Degree Bent, Short Stem with Joints
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Available in three sizes: 14/20 Joint; 19/22 Joint; 24/40 Joint
- Used to connect condenser and standard joint receiving flask in vacuum distillation
- Standard female upper joint and male lower joint; with a small pumping nozzle for vacuum connection. 105 Degree Bent, Short Stem
- Borosilicate Glass, Heavy Duty Design, Reusable & High quality
- StonyLab ensures high quality and premium customer service
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
The quality of this piece of glassware is good and the angle is spot on at 105 degrees. The only problem I have with it is that the outer joint does not accept a 14/20 Keck clip. All of my other 14/20 glassware easily accepts the clips and after comparing the outer joint with my other glassware the outside diameter of the outer joint is noticeably larger. The actual joint itself is fine and provides an air tight connection. This was a serious problem for my setup and forced me to improvise a solution.
Joint tolerance is a little loose and the printing on glass is ugly. Works well enough though
It works great.
Arrived quick. Quality is good. As pictured. Fits my distillation apparatus.
Works well good quality
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.