Rubber Filter Adapter Cones Set, 9 Pack
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Our filter adapter cones set come with 9 different diameters and flexible use for various sizes of experimental filtration apparatus
- Made of high-quality durable vulcanized rubber, good elasticity, smooth surface, and wear-resisting
- It can be used as a single assembly or used for interlinking apparatus. Reduce the damaged risks for glass stems when inserting or removing them through the rubber filter adapter cone
- Tapered collar design achieves good experimental result in seal. Good tolerance to acids and alkali
- Please notice: keep these rubber filter cones away from hydrofluoric acid to avoid corrosion
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
2-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Rest easy knowing that all web registered members receive a 2-Year Comprehensive Warranty on their purchases.
Buy with confidence! Our 10-day Price Adjustment policy ensures you get the best deal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Quite possibly one of the most useful auxiliary lab tools you can have
This set fits many sizes. I used it to fit a 500ml Buchner into a 1000ml, heavy-walled vacuum flask. The issue I had is the material used in the adapter absorbed some of the filtered material and became discolored. Since I plan on using this setup exclusively for the same material, its not a issue for me but may be for general lab usage. If that's an issue for you, I'd suggest finding a set using a different material.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.