Lab Gas Burner with Flame Stabilizer and Needle Valve
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- StonyLab Bunsen Burner is widely used for heating, combustion, and other general laboratory application
- Feature flame stabilizer and air regulator to adjust air flow; gas flow is controlled by a needle valve above the base to achieve easy, accurate flame adjustment
- Safely burns flammable gas and the hottest part of flame reaches about 800 ⊥ (1472 沈); could be used with natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas like propane
- Serrated inlet for connection to tubing with 0.31 - 0.35 inch ID; Base Diameter: 3.07 inch; Overall Height: 6.1 inch
- Warranty: StonyLab 1-year limited warranty; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.