Lab Stand Set, Steel Support Stand with Rod, Burette Clamp and Retort Ring (Rod in 56.9 cm Length)
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Securely support and hold a variety of types of labware in place
- This set includes a stand base (7.87 x 5.31 inches), two rod (11.8 inches), a 4-prong adjustable burette clamp with cork-coated grip (3.94 inches maximum open), a retort ring (3.15 inch O.D. and 2.56 inch I.D.), and 2 boss head clamp holders
- Commonly used for chemical reactions, filtrations, distillations, heating, and experiments in laboratories, factories, schools, hospitals, researches, and more
- Durable and reusable, ideal for general laboratory purposes
- Warranty: StonyLab 1-year limited warranty; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
I bought this to separate the ethanol from gasoline and it works perfectly.From my experience I recommend.
Have been using about four months now and haven't had and issues with anything.
I use ring stands regularly, for both Biology and Physics. These are excellent quality. Very sturdy.
Muy contenta con el producto.
This is an excellent ring stand. Very sturdy and the 3 included attachments are most of what you need for general laboratory use.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.