Micro Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene Graduated Plastic Vials, 1.5 mL, 500-Pack
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Pack of 500. Length: 4cm, Capacity: 1.5ml.
- Great choice for general-purpose and laboratory use, adapted to micro centrifuge and widely used in clinical chemistry, molecular biology, bio-chemistry and other lab experiments and research.
- Produced from high-clarity polypropylene (PP) with graduations.
- Designed with flat-top snap cap style, providing a safe, reliable and leak-resistant seal.
- Perform stable under high centrifuge speed up to 5000. Heat resistance up to 80 degree?.
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
Came at size expected, sturdy product.
Excellent quality tubes, perfect for storing and dissolving medications in for my animals. The only con would be that people like myself, who only need the tubes on a small scale, would likely benefit more from a bag of 250 or less being made available to buy.
Perfect size, great clasp - they stay closed.
I loved the product. Hands down a purchase I'll continue too make
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.