Rubber Tubing, Pure Latex Amber Tubing, 7/16in (12mm) O.D. 5/16in (8mm) I.D.
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Outside Diameter: approx. 12mm (7/16''), Inside Diameter: approx. 8mm (5/16'')
- Available in 1m, 3m, 5m ,10m.
- Made with high-quality natural rubber latex, this smooth-walled rubber tubing is strong and highly resilient with a maximum elongation of 700%
- Could be widely used in general laboratory applications, medicine, biology, agriculture, fitness exercise, or even as a slingshot hunting catapult band and so on
- One long continuous piece makes it flexible to be cut into desired length to meet your needs. Please preserve the tubing in a cool and dry place. The heat, sun and extreme cold may shorten its lifespan
- Fit on StonyLab glassware with tabulation like condensers, Buchner filtering funnel, flasks. Recommended for all kinds of StonyLab glass connections
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
I use this tubing to add grip to my Prosthetic steel hook I use. this diameter slide nicely over the 2 parts of the hook making holding thing less likely to slip out of the grip
Stops to pulling when used with a leg catheter bag. The stiff vinyl tube does not work as supplied with the bags. This science lag tubing works great.
Used this tubing to replace the dried-up cushioning tubing on my guitar stand. Worked like a champ!!
Fantastic, exactly what I was looking for with a bungee launcher
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.