Mini Magnetic Stirrer with Stir Bar, 2L Capacity
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- With a sleek and compact design, our versatile StonyLab Mini Magnetic Stirrer fits easily on a benchtop to save valuable space; also come with a 0.31 x 1.18 inch stir bar
- 5.3 inch working diameter; 2L capacity; rated power: 5W
- Stirring speed is continuously adjustable from 200 to 1800 rpm with equipped easy-to-use, dial-adjustment control
- Feature a powerful brushless motor that provides consistent stirring, offering smooth, quiet and efficient operation
- Warranty: StonyLab 1-year limited warranty; If received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
2-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Rest easy knowing that all web registered members receive a 2-Year Comprehensive Warranty on their purchases.
Buy with confidence! Our 10-day Price Adjustment policy ensures you get the best deal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
When I opened the box all the items met and exceeded my expectations.
Just what I expected. Reasonable quality for the price. Used it several times and it is working as represented.
I use it to stir my experimental solutions and it works grea
The media could not be loaded. I had wanted something to stir my ice tea for a long time (like about a decade ago) and I had imagined a spinning magnet for some reason and when I looked up spinning magnet this device came up for chemistry which is probably where I first saw this and thus decades later I figure another use for it. Now I don't read the manual so when I lifted the jug up the magnet went to the side of the jug and now matter what I did I couldn't re-center the magnet to the middle, until I turned off the device and I heard the magnet move back to the center. So for those who don't read the manual and only read reviews, turn off the device and the magnet will re-center. Works Great!!!! don't need to buy beakers. I simply turn it on and let it stir for about 10 to 15 minutes. To get the magnet stir rod out I use a large magnet and moved from the bottom up the side of the jug to the top where I grab it. I think I might buy a magnet retriever for next time. Anyways the Magnetic stirrer works and my ice tea is stirred and not shaken.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.