Conical Centrifuge Tubes, Polypropylene Graduated, Screw Cap, 50 mL, 25 Pack
Processing: 1-3 business days. Shipping: 3-7 business days.
- Pack of 25. Length: 11.7cm, Capacity: 50ml
- Great choice for general-purpose and laboratory use, adapted to centrifuge and widely used in clinical chemistry, molecular biology, bio-chemistry and other lab experiments and research
- Produced from high-clarity polypropylene (PP) with graduations
- Featured with conical bottom and screw cap style, providing a safe, reliable and leak-resistant seal
- Perform stable under high centrifuge speed up to 9400. Temperature range of -80鈩?to +120鈩?/li>
Yes, StonyLab offers delivery service to customers worldwide!
Free standard shipping on labware orders in the US.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. All your questions will be answered within timely manner.
great size for agar slants, autoclavable and twist on caps just make live easier
As described and expected, arrived promptly and did their job.
Exactly as listed. Good size, secure and we'll labelled. Would definitely recommend
I bought then for my student's experiments. They worked fine. :)
As advertised. Arrived quickly!
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
StonyLab aims to provide high quality professional lab products at competitive price.
Any type of business cooperation or partnership is welcome.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7. We are always here to assist you.